Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Beryl of Fun

It was real windy and wet out today so I mostly had to play inside.   This afternoon when I went outside, I saw lots of new things in the yard.
Now what do we have here?  A new toy? 
Mom started picking up the leafy play sticks so I grabs on and ran with it.

Kinda tricky to get a good hold of it.

Yippy!  I got it now.  Catch me.  Catch me.









Mom said we were doing yard work.  Woof! Woof!  I like this yard work game.   We picked up all the fun leafy toys and put them away in a big brown bag.
 I really don't want to give this one up.
    Maybe we can get them out of the bag and play with them again someday.
Mom missed these last 2 leaves.  I got them and I'm not giving them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...