Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Ranger and I was born on March 15, 2012 in Raeford, NC.   My mom is Scarlett and my dad is Sir Lancelot.   I have 7 siblings.  Some of my relatives are champions.   I am very cute.  I am all black with a little bit of brown on my legs.  I also have a little bit of white under my lower lip.  I am told it is called an "angel's kiss".   Cool.  Kissed by an angel and I'm only 8 weeks old.   Life is good.


Saturday, May 12th, I get to go home with my new family in Wilmington, NC.  I am very excited to meet my new adopted mom and family.   It will be great fun to explore all my new surroundings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ranger - you're just as cute as can be. Too bad you're not a little bit older - I'm not quite ready to be a "cougar" yet! My name is MacKenzie and I'm a year and a half old. I'm a black brindle Scottie, and I, too, have a white spot under my lower lip, but the owners of my mom and dad called it a "milk beard." I think I like angel kiss better.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...