Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Play ball !!

Today I had lots of fun playing in the yard.   I love playing ball.  Mom and my new Aunty tossed my ball and I pounced on it.   We played ball for quite a while until I spied a really cool stick to play with.


A couple of neighbors stopped by, Anne & Jack, to visit with me and to drop off some newspapers to my Mom.  Not sure why she needs papers... but it was fun to hear Jack's deep voice.   They plan to visit me once a week (yeah !!!) and will also bring more newspapers.   I'd rather they brought me a treat or toy.  Not sure what to do with the papers.  Maybe I can tear them up.  That could be fun.

1 comment:

  1. It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you simply
    shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    My blog post Basal Metabolic Rate Calculator

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...