Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dreaming of the Beach

Maybe I should look inside.
Woof! Woof!   Now what do we have here?

It's Mom's beach bag!   Maybe we're going to the beach.   I did go to the nice doctor vet yesterday and she gave me more shots and checked my ears again.  She said that I can start socializing with other dogs now.   Yippy!  
I'm also 10.06 lbs now!  I am a big boy.  

I think I'll get in the bag to let Mom know that I am ready to go!
Yip!  Yip!  Here I am.  Let's go.

Maybe if I put on my visor, she'll get the message.

I'm ready!

No beach today.  Sigh.
 Mom says it's too hot for the beach today so we'll just play ball in the shade. 
     
One of these days I'll get to go to the beach.   I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see how I could have missed this. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...