Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

On the Mend

Woohoo!    I'm back and feeling soooooooooooo much better.   I still have to get my ears cleaned every morning and in the evening, Mom put some drops in my bad ear.  I shake my head a lot to try to get the wet out of my ears.  It does feel good when Mom puts cotton in them to get out all the wet stuff.     My doctor vet called today and wanted to make sure I was doing better.  She is so nice.  Next Tuesday I get to go see her at Capeside.  She wants to check my ears out and give me my last round of major shots.   
Mom says that once I have my last round of shots, I can go for walks and visit with other dogs.   I can't wait to meet all my neighbors.

I played indoors most of the day.     
I like really like my purple ring.
Ooops… it flipped up on my nose !

 It is too HOT outside during the day, so now I run around in the evenings. 
Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...