Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pruning Playtime

Aunty D was out in the yard today pruning some of the bushes that I love to hide behind.  Rats… now she can see me when I run behind them.

What is this thing on a long poll?     Grrrrrrrrrrrrr…  it's moving my leaves.  Woof Woof!

I don't want it to take away my leaves.   I'm going to grab some and make my own pile.
I got it! I'm going to run fast with it.

This one is hard to get a good grip on.














Now I have a Big pile.      On no… Aunty D spied my pile.
Grrrrrrrrrrr…   she is putting my leaves in a big brown bag and taking them away.    After all my hard work of dragging my branches into a pile, now all I have is this one little branch.

1 comment:

  1. Ranger, you are so busy. I bet you sleep good at night. Scotties are like that. Busy, busy all the time. I know because I have three Scotties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...