Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shred-It

Yippy !!!!   A car ride.
I'm ready… lets roll !  

Did I ever tell you how much I like going in the zoom zoom car?

Well, today Mom and I went for a ride.
Lots and lots of papers.

First she loaded up the car with  brown bags and boxes full of paper.

Hummmmmm.   What's that all about.

Well, we cruised for awhile and then pulled into a bank parking lot that had a BIG truck there.  I met a nice man there and he took all our papers and loaded them into a BIG truck that made all sorts of loud cutting noise.
Me and the Shred-It guy.
I hope he doesn't put me in the Big Truck.    I'm trying to put my brave face on.  Is it working?
Maybe if I don't make any eye contact, he will not know that I'm a bit nervous.

Hey Mom…. is it time to go home now?

I don't know why she just didn't ask me to shred the paper.   I'm real good at tearing things up.

I like this one.

I'm going to be Mom's new shredding machine. 
















Chow for now.   I have to go find something more to shred.
Ranger  (sharp teeth; will shred for treats!)

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you Ranger... If you're anything like me, I reckon you'd make a great shredder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she could take you somewhere and people could bring their shredding to you....just think extra treats.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummmmmmmmmm. Good idea. I'll have to talk to her about that.

      Delete
  3. Man you are Good at Shredding, you been getting practice in at home?


    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over the weekend, Mom dropped a business card on the floor and I proceeded to shred it. When she found it later (all shredded), she said "well… I hope I didn't really need that card".
      I've gotten lots of practice tearing up empty boxes.

      Delete
  4. YAh, doesnt your mom know that us terriers are terrific shredders?? Better get to work and have fun shreddin....

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ranger you are really mastering each of those Scottie instincts and traits - we are very proud of you!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...