Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Royal Mail

Everyone got mail today.   Even ME.   Yippy!

Ooooh…. it was sent Air Mail by Royal Mail.
And it has a Queen on the Stamp!



It came all the way from the UK. 
  
Did the Queen send me a letter?

   Maybe she reads and likes my bloggy.   

Wouldn't that we super cool?
Not the Queen, but it is from a Princess.   It's from my Princess Mollie!
Arrrrrrrrrrooooooo.  
My sweetie sent me a valentine!
Are you in there too Mollie?









Oooooooooooh.   She also sent me a pressie.   Look what I got!

I got me a Valentine's bandana!

I love my new bandana.


I can't wait to thank my sweetie when I see her at the Valentine's Day Ball.  I have the best girl furfriend ever.

Have y'all gotten any Valentines?
REMINDER ==>  Photos for the BIG VALENTINE'S DAY BALL are due by the end of the day on Feb 6th.  Get your photos in!!!!   
Send them to me or Mollie.

Luv ya,
           Ranger

16 comments:

  1. All we got was bills and ads. Boo hissss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No post for me or Cody, we might be getting ours hand delivered at the ball.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin very dappa there little guy - red is your color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranger how sweet of Mollie and you look swell in your Valentines Bandana. By the way the dragon horoscope was Monday so just pop over and scroll one day back and you will find it. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking good! And a parent from the UK!!! Nutty
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know that scarf is the same thing as a ring around you neck. Mollie, I think, has her mond on marriage. Ut-oh
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wows! You gets the bestest mail EVER!! You are a lucky pups Ranger!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Ranger, youz look'z super cute'z :) Can't wait till'z the ball'z :) Luv'z ya xx00xx

    Your Princezz :)

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We KNOW she's in love with you! You look so cool, dude, in that bandana.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look smashing in your new bandana. Hope you wear it to the ball! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sweet!
    I just realised I need to make Gizmo a valentine's card - whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a very nice scarf, you will be very handsome at the ball.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you look good my pal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pawsome card & gift Ranger...ain't love grand!?
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...