Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Abouts Me" & My 1st Year Blogging

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooo!
 
Look what I got from my buddies Reilly-Denny the Cowspotdogs.
They created it just for ME!    
I have the bestest of furfriends ever.   Thank you Reilly & Denny (aka..the Dweeb).

******************************************************
NEW FLASH… 
We interrupt this postie to announce that  Little George & I won Sammy's 
PJ contest.   Yippy !!!!!    Thanks for all of your votes.   Y'all ROCK!
******************************************************

Now… Here's the answers to my 10 "Abouts Me" questions.    drumroll…..

  1)  Who was my first crush (but she already had a boyfriend)?
       A: Susie was my 1st puppy-love crush, but she was Officer Bites' girlfriend and a bit too old for me (well… that's what Mom said).

  2)  What are the names of my 2 Westie playdate buddies?
A:  Wally and baby Finn 
  
3)  Who do I share my barkday with?
 A:  Stuart (of the The Scottie Chronicles)
Now how can anyone forget our Beach Blanket  Bingo
Barkday Pawty?

4)  What does BPP stand for?
       A:  Best Puppy Pal

5)  What is my official blogville Job title?
A:  Junior Police Officer (JPO)
       
  6)  What was my very 1st Christmas present?
A:  a Santa Paws DvD 

 7)  Who is my sexy blonde girlfriend?
A:  Love ya MOLLIE!
Who can forget our Valentine's Day Ball (where Mollie lost her frilly knickers)?

 8)  Where was I born?
       A:  Raeford, NC  - or - just North Carolina   -or-   USA   -or-   Earth

9)  Who was I dressed as, on Halloween?
A:  The Lone Ranger of course!

10)  What is my favorite Movie?
       A:  Lady and the Tramp.  
I lovs me a good bowl of spa-get-eeeee. 

Wow… we did have a lot of fun this past year.   It's been a grrrrrrrreat 1st year of bloggin.  
   
As my buddy Sweet William would say…. 
"Thank you for being my friend" and helping me celebrate my 1st Blogaversary.

Wags,
                            Your BPP Ranger

15 comments:

  1. Ranger we hope you had the best of days yesterday. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a super day yesterday. The PJ pawty was sooooooo much fun.
      Have a great weekend Molly.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  2. We voted for you every day and you were the CUTEST after all in your batman pj's. Happy to see you liked your award and if you want to - you can share it with other 1 year buddies too or you can keep it just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll share it with others when they have an anniversary. You guys ROCK!
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  3. Congrats. The idea is to try to improve on the first year when doing the second. I'm trying to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS fur winning the PJ thingy. It took BOTH of us butt we were able to get all your questions right except ONE.

    PeeS... Word has it that CHIEF of PAWLICE position will be open soon. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning Sammy contest, you looked great:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! First on one year of blogging AND on winning the pj prize. (We voted for you a couple of times, but the thing wouldn't register the extras.)

    We've heard on the Crabline you may be getting a promotion soon!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ranger my woofie pal - what a fun time it was having you at my place for the slumber pawty - and you WON the PJ contest!!! How very cool was that considering it was YOUR blogaversary too....I'm so happy....and I love your special badge that you got from the Cowspotdogs. Pawsome. I'll be sending off your surprise next week and again - I'm so happy we're friends.....

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ranger, that was pawsome, I love learning things about you so we can be even better pals. Congratulations on your pj win.

    Happy Mommies Day to your Mom

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased you won Ranger - you looked great!
    Congratulations on your first year of blogging - what a lot has gone on!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof! Woof! CONGRATS! Happy Blogversary and more years of fun blogging. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary and Happy Mother's Day to your Mom! Great that you won the PJ Contest Ranger!! You deserved it!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogaversary my sweetie, and Happy Mothers day to your Mom, you are the best and we love the badge..Ours is next month :) xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the PJ-contest - Mr. Batman aka Ranger! Your new badge is pawsome!!! Have a great sunday an Happy Mother's Day to your mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...