Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Auction for OKlahoma is Open - Let the bidding begin

WooHoo !!!!!   The Auction starts TODAY and goes until July 4th.

The Dachsies With Moxie and Susie and Sidebites are having an auction to help da animals in Oklahoma after da devastating tornados.

They are raising Green Papers for The Oklahoma Human Society.

Here's what Mom and I dognated.   It's a pawsome, handmade doggie blanket. I pupervised while Mom and her sewing machine did their thing.  It is one of a kind, reversible, made of 100% cotton, is soft, washable, measures 2'4" x 3'7" and is very cute. 

  Aren't I a good model?   Vanna gave me a few tips.  

Now…. if you bid on dis blankie…. I must tell ya that I do not come wiff it.   I am just the blankie model.  Hey… maybe I'll have a whole new career.   What do ya think?

Now hop on over to The Dachsies With Moxie  to start the bidding on any of the cool stuff that was dognated.

Wags,
        Ranger

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Ranger we just popped over. Have marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - but this time I will win THE BRA :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't come with the blankie? BOL! We are heading over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranger that's a beautiful blanket you and your mom made...maybe you should offer to deliver it pawsonally...that would surely raise the price! Momz and I have already been over to bid and we'll be visiting often over the next few weeks I'm sure...there's so many wonderful items to choose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey buddy we bid on it, if they would through you in on the deal we would bid like $200.00!

    The Mad Scots

    Pees; Ranger Thanks Mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ranger we SOOOOO luv this quilt! Your Mum is SOOOOO talented!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well i waz gonna use my pawket money and bid.. but it'z gone through the roof.. hug'z xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a great blankie model Ranger. You may have a new job!! Looking Snazzy!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! You must be the bestest blankie model EVER!!! I see that the bid so fars is 50 bucks!! Wowsa! You rock Ranger!! And, it's just the furst day! It's probally gonna like, go up to 87 thousand dollars!! Phew!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make a great blankie model!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful thing being done by such wonderful bloggers. I hope the auction is a huge success.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...