Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Belated Wacky Holidays in May

Apologies...... I am so late at announcing our May Wacky Holidays.

I just  did my monthly googly research on my yaptop and here are some wild and crazy things to celebrate in May.

May, 2016 Daily Holidays, Special and Wacky Days:

Here's da one that are coming up....

11 Eat What You Want Day
11 National Receptionist Day
11 School Nurses Day
11 Twilight Zone Day

12 International Nurses Day
12 Limerick Day (my buddy Oz will like dis one)

13 Blame Someone Else Day
13 Friday the 13th
13 Frog Jumping Day
13 Leprechaun Day

14 Dance Like a Chicken Day
14 International Migratory Bird Day
14  National Train Day

15 National Chocolate Chip Day
15 Police Officer's Memorial Day

16 Love a Tree Day (I love to water trees)
16 National Sea Monkey Day
16 Wear Purple for Peace Day

17 Pack Rat Day

18 International Museum Day

18 No Dirty Dishes Day (I can help clean da dishes)
18 Visit Your Relatives Day

19 Boy's Club Day

20 Be a Millionaire Day - now we all can go for that
20 National Bike to Work Day
20 Pick Strawberries Day

21 Armed Forces Day
21 National Waiters and Waitresses Day

22 Buy a Musical Instrument Day (yo mom..... can I get a keyboard?)
22 World Goth Day

23 Lucky Penny Day

24 National Escargot Day
24 Victoria Day(Canada)

25 National Wine Day
25 Tap Dance Day

26 Sally Ride Day

27 Sun Screen Day

28 International Jazz Day

29 Learn About Composting Day

30 Memorial Day
30 Water a Flower Day

31 National Macaroon Day

Feel free to grab any of these days for posties or for events/blog hops dat you might wanta host.   Have fun! 

For other fun events, check out our Blogville Calendar.

Wags, 
         Ranger

17 comments:

  1. those are some good months to celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy a lottery ticket on may 2oth... then efurry day can become a howl-i-day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, these are always such fun! I love that today is Eat What You Want Day and I think I'll try to celebrate by bashing and eating a chipmunk. Then on the 13th, I'll blame my munk breath on someone else. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like today, eat what you want
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see what happens on the 25th when those who have been celebrating Wine Day turn to celebrating Tap Dance Day that falls on the same date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering why I felt so lost this month. Thanks for straightening me out.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it haf been funs if National Macaroon Day and Eat What You Want Day were on the same day.
    Then it would also be 'As sick as a dog day', hehe
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm....Bilbo likes Blame Someone Else Day the best!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better late than never and there's some good days!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, Limerick Day today, we'll have to get our thinking caps on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crikey .... I'm going for that water a flower day. I'm good at watering flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love a TREE and WATER a FLOWER.... We are ALL OVER THOSE fur SURE... and the dish lickering one ain't bad either...

    We think that EAT what you WANT... and Blame it on someBUDDY else .. should be EVERY DAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. No worries, Ranger! Eben if you're late, der r still plenty of days left in May dat are pretty Wacky! We love dat days have been named for sum of our fav activities, like watering a tree and clean da plates and eat ennything we likes days! Very nice to know we're doin stuff right! Thanks to you, now we know which days those are! Thank you so much for telling us, Ranger! We couldn't do it wiff-out YOU!!
    Riley-Puppy and Tessie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. We need more celebrations of things chocolate. HAPPY MAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whats??!! Eat what I want day??!!! Wells, now you tell me!!! I could have demanded that cheesyburger for dinners!!! nuts....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...